THESE RULES (THE “RULES”), AS MAY BE AMENDED BY ROYAL &
- No purchase is required. The Contest is managed and sponsored by Pets Plus Us, a division of Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (the “Sponsor”).
- The Contest commences at 8:30 a.m. (EST) on June 3, 2013 and concludes at 11:59pm. (EST) on July 30, 2013 (the “Contest Period”). To be eligible, entries must be submitted and received through the contest website located at uat.petsplusus.com/you-and-your-pet/contest during the Contest Period. Each Participant (as defined below) is allowed to submit a maximum of one (1) entry.
- This Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their respective province, excluding residents of Quebec and the Contest organizers (each, a “Participant”, collectively, the “Participants”).
- The Sponsor, its affiliated companies, its advertising and promotional agencies, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives are not liable for faulty computer components, software or links, viruses, the loss or non-existence of communications capability, or faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions that render a Participant ineligible for this Contest. No responsibility will be taken for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. Participants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate a Participant's eligibility to participate in this Contest.
- Three (3) winners (the “Winners”) will be chosen after 8:30 a.m. (EST) on August 16, 2013 at the head office of the Sponsor at 18 York St., Toronto, Ontario through a random electronic draw.
- Each Winner will receive the following prize (each, a “Prize”):
One (1) Pet Mess gift pack valued at approximately Four Hundred and Ninety-Nine Dollars Canadian and Ninety-Nine Cents Canadian ($399.99CAD) containing the following items:
- Dyson DC-34 Animal valued at $279.99CAD;
(ii) $100.00CAD Global Pet Foods Gift Card; and
(iii) Pets Plus Us T-shirt and Baseball Cap valued at $30.00CAD.
- The Prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor may substitute a Prize of similar value.
- Each Winner will be contacted by telephone by a designated representative of the Sponsor and will need to verify their eligibility prior to claiming their respective Prize. The Prizes will be sent to the Winners by regular mail or sent by courier. The Winners must sign a declaration of compliance with these Rules, including answering a skill-testing question (collectively, the “Declaration and Release”) before their respective Prize is mailed/couriered to them.
- By signing the Declaration and Release, the Winners shall agree to allow the Sponsor to use their first name and location for internal and external marketing purposes, which include but are not limited to, social media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, etc.), online websites, printed material, and other advertising channels and outlets, without any payment, compensation or other liability or obligation to the Winners.
- The decision of the Committee will be final and binding on all Participants.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- By entering this Contest, Participants consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the Participant’s personal information provided at the time of registration by the Sponsor and/or its agents and promotional agencies for the administration of this Contest.
- These Rules may be amended by the Sponsor at any time without notice to the Participants.