GETTING REIMBURSED / MAKING A CLAIM
At Pets Plus Us, getting reimbursed is easier than you think!
1. Get a Form
Download and print your Reimbursement Request form (claim form):
- Accident and Accident & Illness Claim Form
- Wellness Care Claim Form
- Physical Exam Questionnaire
- Emergency Medical Claim Form
- Lost Pet Advertising and Reward Claim Form
- Trip Cancellation Claim Form
- Boarding, Kennel or Cattery Claim Form
Many veterinarians will keep them on hand at their clinics as well.
2. Take Your Pet for Treatment
- Take your pet(s) to the veterinarian as usual for treatment. You can use any licensed vet in Canada or in the U.S. if you are travelling with your pet.
Have your veterinarian complete and sign your Reimbursement Request form. Clinic staff are very helpful if you have any questions.
- Before you leave, pay your veterinarian in full and ask for two copies of your invoice – one for your records and one to submit with your Reimbursement Request Form.
3. Submit Your Claim
- Complete and sign the pet owner section of the form.
- Either fax or mail your completed form and copy of the paid in full receipt to Pets Plus Us at:
MAIL: Pets Plus Us Unit 2, 1115 North Service Road West Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6M 2V9 FAX: Claims Fax: 1-855-456-PETS (7387)
4. Receive Your Reimbursement