Claim of the Month: Electrical Shock

Submitted by prifrilunuslac… on
Duke’s family thought the wild days of puppy misadventures were long behind him. At four years old, he’d settled into the lifestyle of the perfect pet. When they heard him cry out in pain, they were shocked to find him in another room with a chewed electrical cord in his mouth. Duke had urinated and defecated immediately after the accident and was hiding from his owners. He wouldn’t let them look at his mouth.
Subscribe to Safety