THESE RULES (THE “RULES”), AS MAY BE AMENDED BY PTZ INSURANCE SERVICE LTD., GOVERN THE SAVE A QUOTE CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) DESCRIBED BELOW. BY ENTERTING THIS CONTEST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH EACH PROVISION OF THESE RULES, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST.
- No purchase is required. The Contest is managed and sponsored by Pets Plus Us, a division of PTZ Insurance Services Ltd. (the “Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The Contest commences at 12:00 a.m. (E.S.T.) on Feb 1, 2019 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. (E.S.T.) on Feb 28, 2019 (the “Contest Period”).
- This Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their respective province, excluding residents of Quebec, employees of the Sponsor and/or its affiliates and the Contest organizers (each, a “Participant”, collectively, the “Participants”).
- To be eligible, entries must be submitted during the Contest Period. Each Participant is allowed to submit a maximum of one (1) entry using the following method:
a. one (1) entry will be awarded for saving a quote at https://www.petsplusus.com/quote/pet/pet_info by selecting the “Save a Quote” button at the bottom of the quote journey following completion of step 1 (About My Pet).
- The Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter and their respective affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives are not liable for faulty computer components, software or links, viruses, the loss or non-existence of communications capability, or faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions that render a Participant ineligible for this Contest. No responsibility will be taken for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible Entries. Participants found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate a Participant's eligibility to participate in this Contest.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each Participant in this Contest.
- The following prize valued at an approximate total of One-hundred Dollars Canadian ($100.00CAD), will be awarded to the Participant whose entry is selected in the draw (the “Winner”):
a. One (1) Amazon gift card, valued at One-hundred Canadian Dollars ($100.00CAD) each.
- One (1) random electronic draw will take place at Sponsor's head offices at Unit 2, 1115 North Service Road West, Oakville, Ontario L6M 2V9 on Friday, March 8, 2019, to select the one (1) Winner.
- There will only be one (1) prize, for the one (1) selected entry .
- The Participants’ chance of winning will depend on the number of Entries received.
- The prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor may substitute a Prize of similar value.
- The Winner will be contacted by email by a designated representative of the Sponsor and will need to verify their eligibility prior to claiming their respective prize. The prizes will be sent to the Winner by regular mail or sent by courier. The Winner must sign a declaration of compliance with these Rules, including answering a skill-testing question (collectively, the “Declaration and Release”) before their respective prize is mailed/couriered to them.
- The decision of the Committee will be final and binding on all Participants.
- This Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- By entering this Contest, Participants consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of the Participant’s personal information provided at the time of registration by the Sponsor and/or its agents and promotional agencies for the administration of this Contest.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) amend the Rules; and/or (ii) terminate or withdraw the Contest at any time, without prior notice to the Participants.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.