Want your pet to be the cutest clover in the patch? Our simple 'Show Off Your Shamrock' DIY pet shirt is a great way to display some Irish spirit!
- A plain T-shirt or tank top
- Fabric glue or glue gun
- Fabric glitter glue (optional)
- St. Patrick's Day table scatter, ribbon / bows and other fun, decorative items
- One piece of cardboard
1. Purchase items needed from your local dollar or craft store.
2. Cut off t-shirt sleeves (or you can use a tank top instead).
3. Layout your design by placing the decorative items into desired spots. Don't forget to place a piece of cardboard inside the shirt before gluing to prevent the front and back of the shirt from sticking together.
4. Allow items to dry before showing off your St. Patrick's Day festive fun!
Remember, not all pets are comfortable playing dress up and it's important to make sure there are no hazards. For example, ensure that the shirt is not too tight or too lose and that they are not able to chew at the accessories. If their body language shows that they are uncomfortable or stressed, then it's best to not dress them up. The first thing to keep in mind is the comfort and well-being of your dog or cat, so please use your best judgment.