Keep your pets paw pads protected from winters harsh elements with this all-natural and easy DIY paw protector using only four ingredients! It can even be used all year long to moisturize and soothe rough cracked paw pads.
Ingredients & Materials Needed:
- ½ cup Beeswax
- ¼ cup Shea Butter
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 4 drops Tea Tree Oil (Optional)
- Old pot & spoon to melt wax in
- Tins, lids, or containers
- Add all ingredients to pot.
- Melt ingredients together on low & stir frequently.
- Pour mixture into desired tins. *Be careful – it’s HOT!
- Leave to cool completely.
Place on pet’s paws before winter walks for added protection or as needed to moisturize paw pad skin.