Birthday Pupcake Recipe
Whether it’s celebrating another great year with your favourite furry companion or a special adoption anniversary, we give this recipe two-paws up! It’s a quick and easy homemade peanut butter and apple cake that will have any dog rolling over for more! So, let’s Pawty!
Ingredients for the Pupcake:
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- ½ apple finely chopped
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
Ingredients for the Icing:
- 2 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Dog bone or treat of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix, together all cake ingredients.
- Pour mixture into one large pre-greased ramekin or two large muffin tins. (We recommend to grease with coconut oil)
- Once mixture is poured, sprinkle with some cinnamon (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool completely before icing.
- While waiting to cool, mix together icing ingredients & place in fridge.
- Once cool, remove icing from fridge and spread across cake evenly.
- Top with an edible, decorative dog bone or treat of choice (optional).
Note: Make sure your pet doesn't overinduldge, but don't forget to have an fun impromptu photoshoot!