DAISY - $2,393 Claim for Toxic Ingestion


When our sweet little dog Daisy was less than 3 months old she ate some toxic plants and became very ill.  We had to take her to the emergency veterinary clinic where she was assessed, medicated, and kept overnight for monitoring.  Pets Plus Us was unbelievably approachable and kind throughout the process.  They were concerned for Daisy’s well-being and quickly covered their share of expenses, which was quite a bit. 

At that point we were on a trial plan and very impressed with their quality of service and the umbrella that their service covers.  We have since maintained the insurance and have used the coverage several more times.  It has been a real cost saver for us and it gives us peace of mind knowing that we can take our dog to the vet and not worry about the bill.