- Pablo: A greyhound and an ex-racer from Miami, Florida. Now I live in Canada with my bff @AliceGreyhound, 2 cats, & our two favorite people! I like tweeting cute pics of fellow pups and supporting great animal causes. Follow me.
- Gizmo: I’m a fully grown boy-dog from Surrey, BC; both tough and cute. With my poodle legs and a Maltese spirit, I’m searching for the perfect West Coast beach sand to roll in. Woof! Follow me.
- Choco: Hi, I’m Choco! People I meet call me the world’s friendliest dog. I love animals + people, and I am told I could get airborne with my tail! Follow me to see what kind of trouble I get into in Vancouver, BC. Follow me.
- Nikki & Shorty: Hello there! I am Nikki, a Certified Therapy Dog. And I am Shorty, a rescue dog. We both want to be balanced dogs! We love doing stuff. We’ll help you learn about balance and health of our great fellow canines! Follow us.
- Katy: I’m just a Golden Retriever! I love treats, stuffed animals & THE WORLD!!!...oh did I mention treats? Follow my lead, and I’ll show you what I’m up to today. Maybe we can find a treat or two. Follow me.
- Bentley: I’m a brown-eyed beauty with an adventurous spirit! I’m also Chief Correspondent for Big On Beagles Rescue!! Follow me.
- Chance: "What kind of a name is Chance?" "Well my mama took one." I’m so glad she did! Follow me to learn more about what I do in Toronto. Follow me.
- Ryder: I am a fetch and frisbee obsessed German Shepherd! Don’t let my name fool you; I am Female, I am 1 year old and trained with positive reinforcement. I feel so confident and lucky - if you follow me, you can see for yourself! Follow me.
- Ridley: I’m a 10 year old pug with a new sister Lizzie. I take care of @missrogue & @carlospache_co, and somehow still find time to let my followers know about great things that are going on in the city of Toronto! Follow me.
Top Dog Profiles to Follow on Twitter