Whether it’s celebrating another great year with your favourite furry companion or a special adoption anniversary, we give this recipe two-paws up! It’s a quick and easy homemade peanut butter and apple cake that will have any dog rolling over for more! So, let’s Pawty!
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- ½ apple finely chopped
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
Decorative Topping: Optional
- Dog bone or treat of choice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl mix, together all cake ingredients.
3. Pour mixture into one large pre-greased ramekin or two large muffin tins. (We recommend to grease with coconut oil)
4. Once mixture is poured, sprinkle with some cinnamon (optional).
5. Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool completely before icing.
6. While waiting to cool, mix together icing ingredients & place in fridge.
7. Once cool, remove icing from fridge and spread across cake evenly.
8. Top with an edible, decorative dog bone or treat of choice (optional).
Note: Make sure your pet doesn't overinduldge, but don't forget to have an fun impromptu photoshoot!